May 31, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

We had a great time celebrating Memorial Day with our veteran.  I am so blessed to have him
home and safe.  Sometimes I look back and can't believe that we went through
that period of time.  I remember being sick almost every day that I would listen to the radio
when he was in Afganistan and they would announce that another solider had
died.  I hated every minute of that.  I am in awe at how brave he and all the other soldiers are
who stand in harm's way to protect my freedom.  Freedom to spend a lazy day
on a river with my family!



 Brock found a hat floating along the river, which they lovingly dubbed "The Homeless Hat."














 The boys anchored the tubes to a big rock so the girls could go out and float yet
stay in one place.  When they all jumped on, they started to float down the river.  Anthony
jumped in to save his sweet wife and unborn baby!!






0 comments: