Wyatt and I have become so lame in our older years. He has been battling a pulled
back/shoulder/arm muscle for the last week that has almost gotten the best of him. He was fine with
lounging around most of the holiday weekend. He was in so much pain, it was all he could do
take a shower.
Our kids came over and we enjoyed each other, eating and visiting. Then Brock had the idea
to climb to the top of a mountain, which he had previously scouted out. We thought it was
a great idea.
We carted up all our supplies (thanks to my strong boys as their dad did all he could
just to get himself up the mountain) and sat at the top waiting for the multiple fireworks
shows to begin.
We had a fun time, until the wind started up and we could see a huge wall of dust blowing in
from the southeast. By the time the fireworks shows were supposed to begin, all we could see was
blowing dust.
But we need to remember, we weren't really watching fireworks....we were making memories!!
The kids call this "plankin." I guess it is cool...I don't know, I just took the picture!!?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment