July 13, 2011

Kelli's Baby Shower

On June 25, 2011, Kelli had a fun baby shower.
We played fun games and laughed and had a good time. 
The one game that I kicked butt on was swing the potato in a pantyhose and hit an
orange with the potato across the finish line.  Everyone said I was really good at that....at least
I am good for something. 

We had yummy food, shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches, pasta salad, chips and other
great food that Kelli's mother-in-law and grandma-in-law made.  It was so fun. 
They used their oven for the chicken and if you know Mesa in July,
you can only imagine how hot it was in there with all those bodies and an oven baking.
I made cake pops and they melted right on the plate!!

We are so excited for that little baby to get here any day!!













2 comments:

MerileeAshton said...

Awww! I can't believe little Kelli, who I seem to recall (what seems like very recently!) was just a baby crawling around getting into cupboards! She looks so cute! Good luck to her and you as Grandma when baby gets here! :)

Marcie Ashton said...

Can't wait for her to have that baby!