My sweet daughter, Kelli, just gave birth to my first grandson.
As a nurse and a mother of five, I have seen plenty of births....but none like this.
She was in labor for over 24 hours and wasn't progressing, resulting in a C-section.
I thought I was going to die watching her go through all that suffering.
Although I didn't see the birth, seeing her agonize in pain was just about all I could take.
I marched out there after waiting over an hour for some pain medication and
demanded they do something, just like a CRAZY woman!!
But she was able to endure and made it! Our sweet little Mr. S came out the most
beautiful and perfect baby! I am so glad they are both healthy
and doing well. It will be a long road to recovery, but she has a wonderful
husband who takes such good care of her.
3 comments:
What a lucky family to have such a talented mom to document! :) Beautiful pictures! Poor Kelli! Send her my hugs. Having had a c-section that wasn't even preceded by labor at all I know she has a lot of recovery to do.
Thank goodness for family to hold and care for babies and mommies alike. I wish her a speedy, and restful recovery and a joyous time getting to know little Sean. :)
Those are the sweetest pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Congratulations! What a sweet little family.
Post a Comment