March 11, 2015

The Children's Museum

Kelli and I decided to take the boys to the Children's Museum in downtown Phoenix.  That was the most amazing place!  The boys absolutely loved it and so did Grandma!!  Keis and Grandma climbed to the top of "The Climber."  For those of you who know me, you know that it is almost unheard of for me to climb into small spaces.  There was a point where I asked an older boy in The Climber how to get out.  I think I said it more like, "This old grandma needs to get out of here."  He was so concerned about me and told me to go this way (through several small crawl space tunnels).  Haha!  I told that kid, "This grandma needs to find another way out."  We finally made it out and had a great time. 
 



Going through the "car wash."
 
 
Making hot dogs!




 
Painting a castle.

 
The Whoosh!  Kelli grabbing scarves away from small children!!


 
Papa should make this xylophone. 

0 comments: