Well,
As all of you know Grandpa is in the hospital again. He has cancer. I just wanted to write a note to ask all of you to do what I know you are already doing. Pray for him. He has offered so many prayers for everyone who will read these words plus another multitude that we don't even know. He has definitely been a tool of our Heavenly Father's to bring about much good. As grandma Roxy always use to say "He is a Heavenly Father's Man"
Pray that he will be comfortable, pray that he will be strong, pray that he will continue with us for as long as Heavenly Father wills it. Pray that he will have the peace that he deserves, pray that we will all have the strength to repay him for the hours he has spent by our bedside, pray that he will feel our love and that it will bring him peace.
As I see all the pictures of him a flood of memories came to my mind. He really is a great man. He taught his kids important principles, how to be obedient, honest, caring, selfless, the first to volunteer, to stand up for someone weaker or less fortunate. I don't just say these as lip service. He really did these things and instilled they're value in his family. We may not all do them with the same zeal that he has done them, but we do them and we feel bad when we don't.
I plead again, with everyone to pray to our Heavenly Father and ask Him to bless our Father, Brother, Uncle, Grandpa with the best blessings that He has. I don't presume to know what is best for dad, but I do presume that Heavenly Father does. So ask Him, ask Him to bless dad with the best blessing that he's got!
--Bryan
May 21, 2007
Dad Update
Posted by Lori Ashton at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment