September 22, 2007

Brock Came Home

Brock had a huge surprise for us as he walked into the house today. Kelli started crying and the other kids were just screaming. It was great to see him and he will be here until October 20th, but in the same breath it is sad because he stopped in and then left again to see his friends. I told Wyatt that it didn't feel like he was coming home, it just feels like he dropped in for a minute to see us. It just felt sad, like it will never be the same again. I am sure we will see him a lot over the next few weeks, it's just that I want him all to ourselves.

He is sure excited to tell us all about his adventures. We are going to try and make a trip up to Utah during our Fall Break October 6th through the 14th. Brock's girlfriend is going to BYU so he wants to see her before he goes up to Alaska.

0 comments: