
Okay, so I guess if Lenay has to call me and tell me I haven't blogged for a while, I guess someone is reading my blog, so I'd better blog.
They were having a contest at our school for the students to draw a picture for our yearbook cover. Gray turned in her picture but told me that her handwriting was bad and that she never thought she would win. The winner would receive a free yearbook ($25 value, if you can believe that) and their picture as the yearbook's cover. She has been begging me lately to buy a yearbook for her. I told her she was crazy if she thought I was going to spend $25 for a softcover yearbook!! So she resigned herself to the fact that she was just going to miss out--until....
The PTSO came to her class today and awarded her a free yearbook with her picture as the cover. She was so excited. I was so grateful that I didn't have to spend the money!! I guess she has Brock's lucky streak!!
May 19, 2008
Gray and the Yearbook
Posted by Lori Ashton at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment