July 7, 2008

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime?


Well, I guess I had a moment of weakness. The kids have been bugging me to get "Rock Band" for their PlayStation 2. Of course, I think they watch too much TV and play too many video games. I don't know what I was thinking. I bought it. They have been having a lot of fun with it though.

Today I had to go over to Glendale and get a Thyrogen study done. I got an injection today and will administer another injection to myself tomorrow and then Friday I will go in for some lab work. This is just more follow up for the thyroid cancer I had removed in 2005. If all goes well, I won't have to go off my thyroid medication for 6 weeks for a scan.

We stopped in downtown Phoenix when we saw this graffiti. The kids were freaking out and every time they saw someone walking, they wanted to leave. They were scared we were going to get mugged.

0 comments: