Well, I had to go back to work. The days have been long and I come home exhausted. Then I have to transcribe for a couple of hours and I am spent. It seems like my transcription has been taking forever because I sit down all day at a computer at work and then come home and sit at the computer some more! I am sick of my computer--even for blogging!!
Anyway, I was asked by my nephew if I would be the photographer at his wedding in a couple of months. I was so excited! This was going to be my first wedding and I wanted to do a good job for him. I went all gung-ho and bought a bunch of stuff: a new lens, a new hotshoot flash, a reflector, a new memory stick, etc. I scoured the internet looking at wedding photography for hours on end. Then....
My sister called me a week later and told me that he got married the night before. The little stinker just up and got married!! So, needless to say, I am one ready photographer!! It was really a great excuse to get all the things that I have been wanting for so long...so thanks sweet nephew for not telling me until I got all of the goodies that I ordered.
Let's just not tell Wyatt....
August 14, 2009
Been Busy....New Lens
Posted by Lori Ashton at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Lori,
This is Lindsey Springfield (My hubby Chris works with Wyatt). I found your blog link on Debra Jo's blog and decided to blog stalk you. :o) You have a beautiful family! I am going to have to order one of those temple pics for my mom from you sometime soon! Take care, Lindsey
Post a Comment